Friday 9 November 2007

My adventure is about to start!!!

This blog is where I'm going to share thoughts, feelings, beliefs and ideas regarding my experience in India and other Asiatic countries that I might visit.

I want to immerse myself as much as possible in the Indian culture, know their way of living, understand their practices, exchange stories of life, learn their history...

Most of my posts will be in my native language (portuguese) since most readers of this blog will be friends and relatives from Portugal.

However, I invite those of you that are interested in the contents of my blog to leave your comments and suggestions.

Here I go Bangalore...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Olha eu aqui a deixar um comentário discretamente... só para dizer que estou à espera do mail de sua excelência (que certamente se esqueceu de mim...) :P

* Morena * said...

(E até me engano a fazer login e tudo...) :p