Thursday 6 December 2007

Do you want to join us?

In about two weeks I will be flying to Bangkok. Some members of the Amazing Team will meet there to celebrate Christmas and New Year. If you want to join us you have to find us!!! I give you a clue... See this picture, we will be swimming there... does it look nice? So, why don't you join us...

I hope this will be only the first of the many trips I will do throughout Asia!!!
2007 is ending... and for what I see 2008 will be a great Year!!! I'm truly motivated and I feel that luck never leaves me...

1 comment:

* Morena * said...

Venho aqui só para apresentar a minha solidariedade. Tenho realmente muita pena que dois rapazitos (que até são simpáticos e tal) como vocês tenham mesmo que passar esta época festiva num ambiente desses.. Vai ser um tédio, eu sei! Vão ter que suportar o calor, as massagens, e tudo e tudo e tudo... Mas eu sei que vocês são fortes, e vão conseguir ultrapassar isso!! ;)

(Só queria a vossa vida!! Isso é que era!) ;)
*